I have over 20 years experience serving clients and over 12 years as a licensed real estate agent. Your needs are important to me. I am committed to helping you as you buy and sell homes and property.
If you are looking for an agent who will put you and your needs first, give me a call. I want to be your agent for life.
Let me give you 5 reasons to choose me:
1. This is about you- I care about what your goals are. This is about selling your home or buying a home that's right for you. I will not pressure you to do something you do not want to do.
2. This is my job- I have been doing this for over 7 years and I have consistently outperformed the "average" agent in numbers of sales each year. I live real estate. You have my attention.
3. I am involved with the community and can help you navigate community resources- volunteerism and involvement in professional associations are a part of what I do everyday. I can help you get connected with people you need to meet or with resources that can help you.
4. I love my job- I do not drag my feet to work each day. I jump in and work hard. My enthusiasm creates a positive environment for you to buy or sell a home.
5. My clients appreciate and trust me- over 90% of my business is repeat and referral. I enjoy making a personal connection with my clients. This is your home we are talking about- I want your experience to be positive and as stress free as possible.
I live and breathe for my community every day. As a Portage City Councilwoman for 7 years, a State Representative for 4 years and now your State Senator, I care about what happens in our community. My time is not limited just to business or real estate; my passion lies with making a positive impact everywhere I go- real estate, my family, my community, public service. I put myself out there because I care. I care about helping you find a home and helping make our community strong so you can enjoy the life you have dreamed about.Family
My family is important to me. Real estate has allowed me to be with my family at times that a traditional 8-5 job wouldn't. I love my family, and if you work with me, I will want to hear about your kids, your needs, and I am sure I will share stories with you as well! I believe in family and in God, and I work to deliver services to my clients that would be honoring to my family and my Lord.
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of Michigan.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
RE/MAX of Michigan agents are licensed in the state of Michigan.Site Map